- Consult your doctor before using this product.
- Persons under legal smoking age limit are prohibited from using this product. This may be 18,19, or 21yrs of age depending on the laws in city or state you reside in.
- This product is intended for use by adult smokers only and is not intended for non-smokers, under-age users, or by women who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to get pregnant.
- The FDA has not approved electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers or e-liquid.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble the products we sell. Use only according to instructions and for their intended use.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus; contact us immediately with questions or problems.
- Do Not Drink Eliquid (with or without nicotine), puncture the cartridge or in any way attempt to modify accessories.
- Nicotine levels may vary. Eliquid or E-Juice may or may not contain nicotine. All eliquid bottles will be clearly labeled with the nicotine content within. i.e. 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, or 24mg.
- Propylene Glycol is an allergen.
- Nicotine can cause reproductive harm.
- Use this product in moderation. Overuse may result in a nicotine overdose, which can lead to an irregular heartbeat and other negative symptoms.
- Eliquid flavorings may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Eliquid flavoring may cause respiratory illness, disease, or symptoms.
- Mixing different brands or flavors of e-liquid may result in injury.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients including Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, and Nicotine.
- Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous or result in serious health consequences and can cause death. Do not use this product if you have any underlying medical conditions that may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product. Nicotine side effects can include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Nicotine is absorbed quickly into the skin. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and other areas of the body. In the event of direct contact with e-liquid, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
- Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use.
- Do not use in conjunction with drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements.
- Keep away from children and pets. Small parts and or e-juice can be ingested and may lead to suffocation, injury, poisoning, and/or death.
- Propylene Glycol is poisonous to aquatic animals.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Poison Control Hotline – 1-800-222-1222